Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Romeos Blog

May 13,2016
 
 
 
 
When I first spotted Juliet I thought she was the most beautiful thing i've ever laid my eyes on.She was  just standing there ..But she was exuding so much effortless beauty. With her hair so nicely done and  she was so beautifully dressed. I know we belong to feuding families But im thinking of every single way I can make her mine. I know if I were ever to tell my friends the deep love I have held inside of my heart for Juliet I would be told there are countless amounts of other fish in the sea. so to go  find someone else. One huge problem we have is our age difference  Juliet is only  fourteen years of age. And I am  eighteen. And another HUGE problem is our feuding families she is a capulet ... while I am a montague.If Lady and Lord capulet ever find out I was even near their  daughter death is my punishment which I can not accept unless Juliet is mine before  anything goes wrong. Juliet has no idea that I am a Montague. Another downside to this relationship I'm trying to build with Juliet is she is sentenced to marriage by Lord Capulet. To marry another man named Paris, who Juliet has already said she has absolutely no interest in. But who would think that  sneaking into Capulet's party and putting my life on the line would turn out  so great and I would  find the person I plan on spending the rest of my life with which is Juliet, I am so overjoyed our paths have crossed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment